PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND PROTECTION POLICY
In accordance with art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”), Stylowa.pro, whose registered office is at Cyklista Krzysztof Jędrzejczyk, Wiertnicza 69A, 02-952 Warsaw, Poland, VAT NUMBER: PL1181750804, in its capacity of Data controller, hereby provides this policy on the processing of your personal data to explain the purposes and modalities according to which your personal data are collected and processed, the categories of data concerned, your rights as data subject and how they can be exercised.
This information is valid for this website only (“Website”), Stylowa.pro assumes no responsibility with respect to other websites on which you may land through hyperlinks found on the Website.
By browsing the Webite, users accept this Policy and are, thus, asked to read it before providing any personal data.
1. Data Controller
Stylowa.pro is the data controller (“Controller”) of the personal data collected through the Webite.
In order to carry out specific processing operations, Stylowa.pro avails itself of employees, reps and collaborators who act under its authority, and of partner companies or professional firms which provide accounting, administration, legal, tributary or financial advice based in the European Union and duly appointed as data processors under art. 28 of GDPR.
The updated list of data processors and subjects acting under the authority of the Controller is kept at the Controller’s headquarters.
2. Categories of personal data
Stylowa.pro processes personal data collected during and/or after the purchase or at the time of subscribing to the newsletter (“Data”). For example, the Controller collects the following categories of personal data:
- demographic information, such as name, surname, gender, place and residential address;
- contact details, such as shipping address, phone number and email address;
- banking data (e.g. IBAN), if provided for a possible refund;
- navigational data, such as IP address, Site access and /or platform registration time, server access mode, server response number code (successful, error, etc.);
- purchase data, such as the country, the date, the product type and the monthly average purchase value in the reporting semester/year.
The Controller does not process data belonging to the special categories mentioned in art. 9 of the Regulation nor data relating to criminal convictions and offences.
Your data are processed by Stylowa.pro for the purposes specified in the following paragraph.
3. Purposes and legal basis of the process
Stylowa.pro will process your data for the following purposes:
a. for the performance of the contract
The Data indicated in paragraph 2, nn. 1-4, are processed by Stylowa.pro in order to allow you to register to the Website and enjoy the services it provides. For example, your data will be processed for the purposes of managing purchase orders, for technical maintenance and support and to improve the quality of the services provided through the Website. The data are, thus, processed for the performance of the contract between you and the Controller.
The provision of data is necessary for the establishment and management of our contractual relationship; in default, we will not be able to perform the contract and provide the service in question.
b. for marketing purposes
Subject to your specific consent, Stylowa.pro might process your Data for the purposes of sending advertising or commercial emails regarding promotions or market researches.
These emails may be sent through either automated systems (emails, SMS) or traditional mail. For this purpose, the categories of Data concerned are those mentioned in paragraph 2, nn. 1 and 2.
You may withdraw your consent at any time, also with reference to the automated systems only, by writing to email@example.com.
The Data mentioned in paragraph 2, n. 2, provided at the time of subscription to our newsletter, may be used by Stylowa.pro for the sole purposes of sending the newsletter. The data are, thus, processed for the provision of the service you requested.
You may unsubscribe at any time from the newsletter by following the instructions provided in each communication or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data mentioned in paragraph 2, n. 2, obtained in the context of the sale of our products through the platform, may be used for direct marketing of similar products. Such processing operation does not need your express consent pursuant to art. 130 of LD 30th June 2003, n. 196, as amended.
You may object at any time to such processing following the instructions provided in each communication or by writing to email@example.com.
c. for profiling purposes
Stylowa.pro may process your data in order to understand your purchase habits and preferences with respect to the products and the services offered through the platform. This is for the purposes of offering you products and services which are in line with your profile.
For such purposes, Stylowa.pro may process the data mentioned in paragraph 2, nn. 1-2 and 5.
These data will be processed by Stylowa.pro on the basis of its legitimate interest in fine-tuning the purchase process and offering products and services which meet the specific needs of the clients. Stylowa.pro’s legitimate interest has been duly balanced with your interests and expectations during the performance of a data protection impact assessment, which set forth specific technical and legal measures in order to minimize the impact of profiling on your rights and freedoms.
We remind you that, pursuant to art. 21 of GDPR, you can object to such processing at any time on grounds relating to your specific situation, by writing firstname.lastname@example.org.
d. for the disclosure of your data to third parties for marketing purposes
If provided by the Website and subject to your specific consent, Stylowa.pro may disclose your data to third parties which may process them for the purposes of sending their own commercial communications through SMS and/or emails.
The categories of recipients to whom Stylowa.pro may disclose your data include, but are not limited to, subjects operating in the following industries:
- clothing, fashion, accessories, shoes, eyewear, jewelry;
- cycling, gear, events, services, spare parts and similar;
The subject to whom Stylowa.pro will disclose your personal data will process such data as autonomous data controllers according to their own privacy policies.
For this purpose, the categories of Data concerned are those mentioned in paragraph 2, nn. 1 and 2.
You may withdraw your consent at any time, by writing at email@example.com.
4. Storage period and duration of processing
Your Data will be stored for the duration of the contractual relationship with Stylowa.pro. Following the termination of such relationship, the Data will be stored for a period of 10 years exclusively for the purposes of allowing the Controller to enforce its rights or comply with legal obligations.
With reference to processing for marketing purposes mentioned in paragraph 3(b), we inform you that your Data will be stored for the duration of the contract, unless you decide to withdraw your consent or to exercise your right to object.
With reference to processing for profiling purposes, we inform you that your Data will be processed for up to 12 months or for the different period that should be provided by the law or by the Privacy Authority, unless you exercise your right to object. After this period or in case of objection, your data will be stored if they are necessary in order to pursue other purposes or will be permanently deleted.
With reference to the disclosure of your data to third parties for marketing purposes, we inform you that your Data may be disclosed until you withdraw your consent.
5. Disclosure for law enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Stylowa.pro may be required to disclose your Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
6. Credit card information
Stylowa.pro does not collect payment or other banking information from you directly because they are kept private by your banking system.
7. Cookies Data
8. Rights of the data subject
We inform you that, pursuant to the current legislation, you can:
- ask and obtain from Stylowa.pro information about your personal data and your right to access to such data;
- with respect to data processed through automatic systems, ask for them to be transmitted to another controller;
- ask and obtain from Stylowa.pro the rectification of your personal data if you believe they are incorrect or incomplete;
- ask and obtain from Stylowa.pro the erasure – or the restriction of processing – of your data if you believe they are not necessary – or no longer necessary – for the above mentioned purposes, hence after the expiry of the storage period mentioned above.
You can contact Stylowa.pro at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Stylowa.pro, Wiertnicza 69A, 02-952 Warsaw, Poland.
Pursuant to the current legislation, you may lodge a complaint with the Data Authority for the alleged infringement of your rights with respect to the use of your personal data.
1. General Information.
1. The Operator of the Service is www.sklep.stylowa.pro from 15.12.2014
2. The Service gathers information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
a. Through information entered in forms voluntarily.
b. Through cookie files saved in end-devices (so-called "cookies").
c. Through collecting web server logs by web the hosting provider – [15.12.2014 data], operating at the given address – [www.sklep.stylowa.pro]
2. Information in forms.
1. The Website gathers information voluntarily provided by users.
2. The Website can also save information about connection settings (time, IP address)
3. The data in the forms is not shared with third parties unless agreed upon with the user.
4. The data provided in the form may be a set of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
5. The data contained in the form is processed to meet the aim of a specific form, for example, to process a service request or contact sales clients.
6. The data provided in the form can be forwarded to subjects that implement certain technical services - this concerns the provision of information about the owner of a registered domain to subjects that are operators of Internet domains (primarily the Research and Academic Computer Network jbr - NASK), services that support payments or other subjects with which the Website Operator cooperates in this field.
3. Information about cookie files.
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are computer data, mainly text files, that is stored in end-devices of the Website User and is intended for use with the pages of the Web Service. Typically, cookies contain the name of a website from which they come, their storage time on end-devices and a unique number.
3. The Website Operator places cookies in Website Users' end-devices and has direct access to them.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use web pages, which may lead to improvement of the structure and its content;
b. maintaining Website Users' session (after logging in) due to which each user does not have to retype the name and password after browsing the pages;
c. determining user profile in order to display advertising materials that are matched to this profile, in particular Google Network.
5. The Website uses mainly two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the end-device of the User until logging-out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the end-device of the User for a specified time that is determined in cookie parameters or until the User deletes them.
6. Software for browsing websites (a browser) usually allows storing cookies on users' end-devices by default. Website Users can change these settings. The web browser allows deleting cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Details of how to do so can be found in the help section or the browser documentation.
11. In terms of information on user preferences gathered by the Google ad network, each user can view and edit the information in the cookies with the use of the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs.
1. Information about some user behaviour is subject to logging-in into the server layer. This data is used only to administer the Website and provide the most efficient use of hosting services.
2. Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. Moreover, the following may also be saved:
a. request time,
b. reply sending time,
c. name of the client's station - the identification is carried out by the HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that occurred during implementation of the HTTP transaction,
e. URL address of the previously visited page (referrer link) - if the Website was entered through a reference link,
f. information about the user's browser,
g. IP address.
3. The aforementioned data is not associated with individual persons viewing the pages.
4. The data is used only for server administration purposes.
5. Providing data.
1. The data can be made available to third parties only within legally allowed limits
2. The data that enables identifying a given user is made available only upon the user's consent.
3. The Operator may be required to provide the information gathered by the Website to authorised bodies based on legitimate demands arising from the demand.
6. Managing cookie files - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If the User does not wish to receive cookie files, he may change the browser settings. However, it is worth noting that disabling cookies that are necessary for the processes of authentication, security, maintenance, and user preferences can hinder, and in some cases, prevent the user from viewing web pages.
2. To manage the cookie settings, choose the web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone